What to submit
Pieces of audio <10 minutes. They can be teasers or trailers for an episode or a show, or clips from an episode, but they need to stand alone and feel satisfying.
How to submit
Email email@example.com attach the file as a google drive link or send a weshare link.
Required: Submit pieces with your
- podcast/project name (and if it’s a section of a bigger episode what is the name of that episode)
- best way people can reach you or see your other work
Preferred pieces are short and complete stories.
And it’d be cool if: you could answer the following questions either in the email (or for bonus gold stars, record yourself talking about them and send the audio):
- Give a teaser for the piece in a sentence. Why should I listen?
- What part of the piece do you think is the best tape?
- Are there any slick sound/design or editing tricks you’re proud of?
If selected for an episode, we reserve the right to continue to distribute it, but you own the material and can do whatever you want with it. Only submit material you own and have the right to submit.